Self-adhesive Stops – Anti-slip pads SD25 EU
Self-Adhesive Rubber Bumper Feet
Our rubber bumpers are made in various shapes and sizes giving us the ability to provide
options for our customers. Our standard colors are clear and black, but we also offer our
rubber bumpers in white, brown and gray. Most bumpers are stocked in every color and
inventoried based on popularity. All of our bumpers are anti-skid and will not mark, scratch,
or stain any surface. There is no additional charge for clear or pigmented bumpers.
- Our self-stick rubber bumper pads are placed on the corners of cabinet doors for added
protection, noise reduction and to extend the life of the cabinets.
- Our self-stick bumper pads are placed on the corners of drawers for added protection
and provide the quietest close extending the life of the drawers.
- Our non-skid adhesive bumper feet can be applied to the bottom of laptops and other
table top electronics to prevent them from skidding and scratching.
- Our self-stick rubber feet are placed on the bottom of speakers and subwoofers for
added support and to avoid movement. They also assist in noise vibration control.
- Our bumper spacers are used on PCB boards inside computers to avoid contact with
other parts. They provide a critical barrier that helps keep sensitive components free of
damaging heat build-up, short circuiting, vibration and board flexing in printed circuit
- Our recessed self-adhesive rubber bumper stops can be used as door stoppers to
protect walls from any type of damage when doors are opened.
- Our self-adhesive rubber spacers can be used to protect glass shelves and tables from
damage due to metal brackets and table legs.
Packaging – a number of stops
- Number of pieces in a box – 5400
- Number of pieces per 1 pad- 450
- Number of plates in box – 12
It is made of polyurethane, which does not slide through. It does not damage the surface. Adheres to most surfaces thanks to rubber adhesive. Sale just across the canvas.